The accommodation briefly comprises:
- Living/Dining Room – this 27ft/9m length room (formerly the stables) is the centrepiece of the cottage, it has a vaulted ceiling with high exposed beams and fantastic views over the bay. With a dining table that can seat up to 8-10 people, this comfy and relaxing room contains a number of sofas, a TV with digital satellite receiver (not Sky), DVD player and a Bluetooth speaker.
- Kitchen – is extremely well-equipped and includes full size dishwasher and washing machine, electric hob and twin ovens, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 4 (sleeps 2) – this large room traditionally used as a sitting room is more commonly used as a further bedroom as it contains a double sofa bed. It has an open fire, easy chairs, a TV with digital satellite receiver (not Sky), a DVD player and two study tables.
- Bedroom 3 (sleeps 2) - a large bedroom (off the Living/Dining area) containing two single beds, two wardrobes and a view over the garden and bay.
- Conservatory (sleeps 2) – this room to the front of the house, 25 foot/8m in width has two day beds with standard single mattresses, blackout blinds and is much loved by children as an area from which they can escape the adults (or is it the other way round ?).
- Shower Room with toilet and sink
- Wifi broadband is available and free to use in the house
- Bedroom 1 (sleeps 2/3) - contains a king size bed, wardrobe and drawers, a single day bed, stripped floorboards with striking views
- Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2) - contains 2 single beds, a wardrobe and drawers and is double aspect to the front and rear. Contains a small washbasin.
We have two cots in the house, one of the more permanent type and one travel cot.
The cottage is set in lovely grounds – there is a walled garden to the front extending the full width of the property whilst the extensive rear garden is made up of lawn and flower beds, with a wooded area behind for the children (and pets) to amuse themselves in. The property is gated and enclosed on all boundaries by dry-stone walls, with a private driveway that provides ample space for several cars.
You are welcome to make use of the contents of the shed, which include:
- a gas barbeque
- garden furniture
- a three-wheeled buggy/stroller
- six bicycles (three adult & three smaller ones)
- 3 golf trolleys of the pull type rather than anything more fancy
- and if you fancy a bit of weeding then please do avail yourself of the garden tools
For further information and to check availability please email Kirsteen and Paul firstname.lastname@example.org or ring +44 (0)1394 411680, +44 (0)7775 993883